So, for this prompt, we looked up a random abstract photo online and then wrote a story about what it was. Here's mine...
It’s the guy that Mui likes. I know it is. Yes it is. It’s the history of his past. It’s all contained in that giant sphere-like bubble in space. Everyone has a giant sphere-like bubble in space. This happens to be his.
My giant sphere-like bubble in space is prettier than this one. But that’s not the point of this rambling. The point of this rambling is Mui's crush’s past. Every Phantom can see the past, as long as they know which sphere-like bubble to look in. Shean just happened to find MC’s. Shean might be psychic, too. I tried looking into Mui's giant sphere-like bubble, but she hid it. Xavier probably wouldn’t let me look in it, anyway. He’s clouding the entire thing. But it doesn’t matter, since after I look into this giant sphere-like bubble, I will be able to ascertain who exactly is Mui’s crush. It scares me that I have this much power. Does it scare you? It shouldn’t. I only use this power for good. And for my own selfish reasons, such as now… when a friend’s trying to keep something a secret from you, you have to not rest until you’ve figured it out. And now here it is. Shean, thank-you. Thank-you for being psychic, or being extremely coincidental. Or maybe this was just meant to be… I think we were meant to know. It’s such a unique giant sphere-like bubble in space. There’s a lot of mystery surrounding it. This definitely isn’t Amanda’s giant sphere-like bubble. I’ve seen hers—it has barbed wire gates around it and this black hole sucking anyone who makes it past the “GO AWAY!!!” signs into…. Wherever black holes take you. Good thing I’m psychic and didn’t have to go all the way to her black hole fortified sphere-like thingy. I would have been taken away.
I have a theory, about white holes. They exist, you know. I’m not talking about the theoretical ones in astrophysics where they’re the time-reversal of black holes. I didn’t even know that theory existed until I was looking it up. What a creepy theory! Really? Black holes and the past? Probably not. I think black holes are just a giant magnetic force that creates gravity and sucks everything to it and then crushes it. White holes are supposed to be the opposite of black holes—instead of sucking everything in, they’re supposed to be throwing everything out—all the material that’s in space. I think a black hole becomes a white hole after it sucks too much material in and then throws it all back out. But I’m not a scientist. Actually, I always got a “C” in science. I hated science growing up. Especially chemistry. I didn’t even bother taking physics. So my theory probably doesn’t make any sense.
Oh yeah—Mui’s crush… the mystery surrounding it… AH! I ran out of time! Now I won’t be able to tell who Mui’s crush is, yet again. After all fate did to give Mui’s crush’s giant sphere-like bubble in space to me… oh well. Since it’s meant to be, I’ll have that opportunity again. Hey, did you know that the Watson’s bathroom is also soundproof? You can go in and yell any name that you might want to, and no one would ever hear it. Why doesn’t someone try it now… someone random… let me choose randomly… how about, since Aaron was sitting on my left, whoever was sitting on his left. Who would that be… whoever that is, they should try the Watson’s amazing soundproof bathroom.
And by the way-- Cassie is my best friend.
Women Seamless Yoga Set Fitness
7 years ago
2 comments:
thanks for all the awkwardness... why only change one name??? you should change them all
MUI!? You would... I'm sure someone named MUI would come across the "Watson's"...
Post a Comment