So, I woke up this morning and actually did my homework. And by that I mean study for my final. I studied-- can you believe it, I studied! I thought about going to sleep instead, but I didn't. Then I went out to my car, and it was ice. The entire world was. Just ice. I think all of the ice particles liked how cold my car usually is (except for now, thanks, Jordan!). So we played this game called, "Even though I can't find my scraper and won't be able to see, let's pretend to try to open the doors", but I think the ice knew that I was going to play this game, which is why it decided to form ice puddles right next to my doors so when I attempted to yank really hard, my "slip-resistant" shoes would give way and the ice won. Stupid ice! Stupid psychic ice. And it's supposed to be freezing for the next 10 days. This wasn't really supposed to be Charissa complaining time. That's for Wednesday...
1 comment:
ha ha... that happened to me too yesterday... me and nate-boy were just scraping and scraping at the ice which refused to get off the car...
Post a Comment