Monday, December 1, 2008

Realization

So, I've learned that when you DON'T procrastinate, things are easier. But that won't change anything. I'll still most likely procrastinate. I've always actually known that things are easier when you don't procrastinate. To a certain extent, anyway. See, I'm one of those people that sometimes has to do the entire project at once in order to do it right. If I break it up, then I'll have to go back and figure out why I left off where I did, and then it takes even longer. You know what I hate? When people say "You shouldn't procrastinate, Charissa! Procrastination is of the devil!!!" First of all, it only says procrastination of repentance is of the devil, and while it might not be the smartest thing in all cases, I doubt that me not doing my project until the week it's due (okay, the night before) is going to put my eternal... ness factor on the line. I could be wrong, but I think all it will do is stress me out. This is me procrastinating sleep. Tomorrow's my last day with my preschoolers (I hope! Not that I don't like them-- I just don't like having an early class that lasts 3 hours). And that's the extent of my blog and procrastination.

No comments: