Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YAY IT'S MARCH!!!

I love March! I really do. So many awesome things happen in March. In fact, just this year alone:
-It's not February anymore, so one of my friends is happy.
-My two sisters and my two step-sisters will turn 26, 23, 22, and 21.
-Daylight Savings Time will make it so that it's light outside when it's almost 8:00.
-It's going to be SPRING!!! That's the start of the warm time! I really love the warm time.
-It should at least get 10-20 degrees warmer on average toward the end of the month! Hence the warm time.
-Shean's one year anniversary is coming up for being a member of the Church.
-I'll hopefully get started with my pre-internship at a children's hospital in Indy!
-SPRING BREAK!!! It's going to be so much fun, just BEING on Spring Break.
-I'll be able to get some really good work experience to put on my resume, even if it means driving up to Fort Wayne this Saturday by myself and getting lost.
-The Hana Kimi special I ordered will come!
-Other stuff I ordered will come!
- Perhaps we'll be able to take walks outside in the graveyards or in the rain, or anywhere at all, because it will be warm!
-Maybe we'll get to see half wolf puppies, or go to Wolf Park, or star gaze!
And finally, it's just March, and March is the best month ever anyway, even without all those reasons. And then after March, it's April! See-- you think, "Oh my gosh, what's after March? April! April's after March! And April's warm, too!!!" So it's not like you are excited for just one month and then it'll get cold again, because this is the START of the warm time! This warm-time is going to be so awesome.

No comments: