Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's still March!

Just so you all know, it's still March, and it's going to be for the next 20 days. How exciting is that?! In a little under 3 weeks, our friend Stephen will get home from his mission! I can't believe it's been two years, and I can't believe it's ONLY be two years. Probably because of guilt. "Wow, we should really write Stephen. Oops." Thinking that every day for two years, no wonder it seems like a long time! I e-mailed him today and told him that he had better e-mail us and tell us when his flight comes in. And that the Watsons ate all his cookies. We really have to send that package by the end of the week! Or else it won't get to him on time. That being said, the reason for me writing this blog was two things: 1, to celebrate the fact that it is still March. Sunday we're going to have our "Yay it's March 15th!" Party that we have every year. Yes, we have a "Yay it's March!" and a "Yay it's March 15th!" party. My group of friends will use any excuse we can to have a celebration. "Look, you're wearing green! And I'm wearing green! Party!" So we might not be THAT bad-- okay, maybe we are... but it is exciting that there's definite greenage outside! And the second-- Shean's a big fat liar. I can't even say that-- he's a small, skinny liar! Skinny liar, Shean! There, that was my comeback. Skinny liar pants! Okay, now I'm done. Bye!

No comments: