I have decided to only post depressing blogs every 4 or 5 times. I was thinking how whenever I post anything online, it's usually because I'm in the mood to write something and vent my frustrations, and then the poor reader, if it is the case that anyone would ever read my blog, probably thinks that I have this horrible, horrible life and that nothing's ever fair to me, because I only write when I want to rant, so this is my new rule. I usually make up rules and think that they're the most awesome rules I've ever come up with, and then break the rules that night, so we'll see how long this lasts us.
I also can't open propel bottles. It takes me 6 thousand tries with me attempting to be all subtle and hide the grunting sounds I make as my hand falls off because those things could replace prison bars in strength. 10 minutes later, I'm still trying to open this one bottle, and I try to look like, "No, I haven't been trying to open this thing for 10 minutes... look away now..." And if they don't look away, I try to change the subject to something yet again incredibly stealth and say, "Ooo-- squirrel! Did you just see it? It ran up the tree. All the way up. To the top, where the squirrels run. Aren't squirrels fun for running all the way up trees..." Doesn't usually work either. I should just say, "Yes, I am a pathetic loser, and I can't open Propels!!! But who can, really? Seriously, can you?!!!" To which they'd probably reply, "Yes", and I'd say, "Oh... well then... must be nice to be you." It's okay. They can stay in their own little propel opening worlds. I don't need them. I can just take my own propel and sit here forever, trying to open it. The journey's supposed to be worth more than the destination, right? Look at how much they're missing out- they don't even have the journey! I'm a journey-er... that's what I'll say. I'm just there for the journey...
But in real life, if someone was staring at me as I tried to open a propel for 10 minutes, they'd probably say something like, "You want me to open that for you?" And I'd say, "YES! Please..." And they'd open it, and I'd have it opened, and we would co-exist.
I have just been notified that the parallel dimension version of my little brother has had a child. Seriously, this kid was born 27 days after my little brother, and on my birthday. He got into trouble the exact same times for the same things as my own little brother, and although they have never met, he says the exact same things to the parallel dimension version of me that my brother says to me. But the baby is sooo cute! Too bad it's a boy, or they could have named it after me. If you followed that paragraph, we should be friends, because that means someone actually understands how my mind works. Stupid sentence structures! Who needs them... for real... who talks in sentences these days...
I'm pretty sure I'm not fluent in any language. But did you know that you can set it so you can type in romaji (English lettering) and have it post in a different language in your blogs?! You probably knew that. But I was still excited. If only they had Japanese... not that I know Japanese, but it would still be fun. I'll stop writing now, because the other me came back from eating dinner, and I have to talk about the new nephew!!!
Women Seamless Yoga Set Fitness
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment